Old November 12th 03, 11:21 PM
BUFDRVR

I don't normally reply to morons but do you really think these people belive
this crap or that others will believe it? They remind me a something out of
"1984."

I believe this type of thinking is something Americans cannot even concieve of,
but which is possible in some countries. Americans are often slandered for
being naive of societies outside of North America, yet many societies outside
of North America also have no concept of life in the US. Its people like this
that spawn such ridiculous stories. Hell, during World War II Japan was telling
US servicemen via propoganda radio that cartoon characters were sleeping with
their wives.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"