Old August 31st 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Ramsey

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

"Mike" wrote in message
"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

If you went to school, worked on it full time, and gave it your full
effort, perhaps you could work your way up to schmuck someday.

I don't think you have it in you, though.

Good luck.

Keep hat dancing and you'll work you way up to Anthony's level someday.

I spent all day yesterday flying while you spent all day waiting for my
reply and that's the best you could come up with? You are truly pathetic.

You dumb ass. You're a liar and have no clue what I did yesterday.