Old September 8th 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default OK someone help me

On Sep 7, 10:30*pm, Steve Leonard wrote:
To get it to validate, you will need to run Carl Ekdahls conversion
program. *Do a Google Search on "cai2igc4olc". *Let this program make
your .igc file, and it will upload as a valid file for OLC.

All sorts of little de-coder rings you've got to have when you enter the
electronic age with old school electronics!

Steve

Steve,

If I convert a garmin gdb file to and igc file using that Carl Ekdahls
conversion program, can I get rid of the V in the red circle? I log
using a Garmin map 60 and also XC-Soar, XC-Soar logs an igc file, it
gets scored but is never valid!

thanks,
Brad