Old April 8th 19, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael N.

Default Buying LS3a or ASW20a? ~$25k cross country glider. Which one and why?

Ok good thanks
So yeah that's the my next step as I noted earlier, setting up some appointments to go see the 3 or 4 I have narrowed it down to.
I did see the 300, at this time I am kind of at a hard limit of $25k. So a bit outside my price range.

To answer the previous question of where will I be flying? Two primary locations, Utah in late spring through summer, central Florida winter through spring.
I'll be able to travel with a large camper, towing the glider, and have family in Utah, but my primary residence will be in Florida. I'd also like to get back to Minden during wave season once in a while.

Thanks again for all the feedback

Mike