Old July 9th 03, 02:37 PM
Malcolm Teas

Default Info on Richmond International in VA USA?

I'm a student pilot out of Leesburg (JYO) and am planning one of my
cross country flights to Richmond International (RIC). Any advice on
approach paths to RIC, reporting points, usually used runways, FBO's,
etc?

I thought I'd go in a few days, weather permitting, and might check
out the museum there.

AeroServices FBO seems like the best bet from looking at AirNav.com.
I've got the taxi diagram from AOPA, and of course the info in the
A/FD as well.

Any local info would be useful. I'd rather not come in looking like a
total newbie.

-Malcolm