Old June 6th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Employment

On Jun 6, 3:49 pm, "Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote:
For all the hand wringing and crying abnout a new pilot/CFI not
finding any work, I'm still waiting to hear from any of them re;my job
offer. Must be a myth? Or perhaps they are expecting to make 100K
right out of the box and ink wet on the certificates?
We need more CFI's to work near Pensacola,FL in well maintained
C-172's in a very structured controlled training environment. You can
expect to fly between 70-100 hours a month with highly motivated
students, you get paid even if the weather prevents flight ops, and
its the best damned CFI seat in the country. Particularly for a new
CFI. We've taken on several new CFI's and helped them get the
seasoning they are looking for to go on with their career in the
airlines, or corporate, or ???
Is it that they are expected to work for the salary and a five day
week? I just don't understand it. Can anyone help me out here? Talk
about lack of work and yet no one is responding to serious job offers.
I just don't get it.........
Skywarriorinc.com
Rocky

You might try tv ads during spanish-dubbed versions of Miami Vice in
syndication. Budding pharmaceutical importers find the series to be a
realistic training video...JG