Old July 7th 03, 09:50 PM
Jake Donovan

John,

I don't remember which list he was on. I'll ask around.

VX 9? Did you know Craig Weideman? He just retired. Was CO of NASC. (Use
to be the CO of VX9)

JD

"John R Weiss" wrote in message
Thanks! If you're at COTF, say "Hi!" to Don for me (he might even

remember me).
I was an instructor at VT-25 in 79 & 80, at COTF 89-92, then COTD at VX-5

92-94,
up to the transition to VX-9.

BTW, do you know which recent Command/Deep Draft Screen list I might have

seen
Don's name on ?
John R Weiss
www.tsca.net

"Jake Donovan" wrote...
Don is a Capt, Deputy Director of COMOPTEVFOR under RADM Dave Crocker.

"John R Weiss" wrote...

Don Barbaree, a VT-25 plowback around 1979, "done good"! IIRC, I saw

his name
on a Command Screen or Flag list a few months ago...