Old August 13th 08, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:01:39 +1000, "Gary R. Schmidt"
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 00:10:21 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote

He asked before he flooded. Everyone said go ahead.
Yes, they did, but the picture file size was not included in the warning,
was it? That is one part of my beef, but like you said, at least there was
fair warning.

"It will take several day to complete the posting as it is 4.7 GB in
size"

He may need new batteries for his calculator - I put him into my filter
after he posted over *11GB* of messages.

The files when extracted are indeed around 5GB. Add the pars and
reposts and maybe....

Then I purged him out of the
news spool (I run a local server). Then I swore a lot because I got a
message from my ISP telling me I was over quota and would be throttled
to 128Kbps until the end of my billing period. Bugger!

Get a new ISP.

An explorer in the deepest Amazon suddenly finds himself surrounded by a bloodthirsty group of natives.
Upon surveying the situation, he says quietly to himself, "Oh god, I'm ****ed."
There is a ray of light from heaven and a voice booms out: "No you are NOT ****ed.
Pick up that stone at your feet and bash in the head of the chief standing in front of you."
So the explorer picks up the stone and proceeds to bash the living **** out of the chief.
As he stands above the lifeless body, breathing heavily and surrounded by 100 natives with a look of shock on their faces, god's voice booms out again:
"Okay ..... NOW you're ****ed."