Old July 13th 05, 11:09 AM
......... :-\)\)

Would help if you told us what sort of resin ... sounds like a Vinyl Ester
if you are promoting it but which one and what are you promoting it with and
in what quantities ? Are you vacuum bagging or is it just a conventional
wet layup ?

"David Koehler" wrote in message
Greetings All,
I'm building a composite fuselage in South Texas, with out the aid of air
conditioning. Does anyone have some suggestions on getting the resin setup
time a little longer. I promote it for 85 degrees, I've tried a hotter
temperature but it doesn't set well. The temp in the garage is 95+. I've

put
the resin container in a bucket of water and it helps a little.
I need to do a large piece and the only option I can see is scheduling
myself at 3am in the morning. It would be nicer if I could do it during

the
day. Thanks for any help you guys can give.
david