Old December 1st 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default Garmin 496-XM Radio-PS Engineering Intercom Follow up...

Jay Honeck wrote:

Both kids have LightSpeed Twenty3G ANR headsets -- with the cellphone
adapter jacks. All I need to do is split the wire coming out of the
DVD player into two, and terminate them both into appropriately-sized
jacks, and voila! They can hear their movie, and we can't.

It's not quite as elegant as the single-jack-in-the-wall solution, but
it'll work...

That will halve the available volume to each person. Make a short test
flight to make sure there's enough volume. Another option is a portable
intercom. It could be velcroed to the lid of a laptop for example.