Old September 23rd 03, 11:18 PM
Doug

Default GOOGLE Spam

Hi Flight Sim addicts, has anybody besides me started getting way more
spam to the email address they registered on Google Groups with?
Before I registered last week, my hotmail address got very little
spam, maybe 1 a week, the evening after registering my account size
was over limit, all crap like phony security updates and email
delivery failures to totally weird email address that i definatly
never tried to email too. And every day it's over limit again unless i
put on full junk mail filter which would probably delete any wanted
mail too. Its very obvious that Google is selling our address (at
least mine) to spammers but when I sent an email expressing my
dipleasure they only sent a short email saying that they would get
back to me and that was a week ago now. I hope anyone else being
treated the same as myself will start bombarding Google with
complaints!