Old August 17th 04, 05:13 AM

On 16 Aug 2004 12:24:14 -0700, (Kirk Stant)
wrote:

(Lennie the Lurker) wrote in message . com...

The check for your opinion is on it's way.

I wonder how high it will bounce...

I sent it postage due, so I know I can expect it back.

Lennie, when you have 2000 hours in metal, fabric, wood, glass, and
carbon fiber gliders made in the US, Czechoslovakia, Romania,
Lithuania, Germany, or Poland, then you may have an opinion I might
consider listening to. Until then, try learning something for a
change. Like not being such a stupid racist, for a start.

Care to brag a little more, oh elittist schmuk? The 2-33 may be
"agricultural", but it's not where the grop 103SL spends most of it's
time, in the hangar being worked on because something else is wrong
with the damn thing. I've made six trips to the airport this year,
and have seen it fly on one occasion. I'm not impressed. groundhog
is a good description. Hangar queen also comes to mind easily.

Lennie the Lurker