Old August 6th 03, 04:48 AM
RobertR237

In article et, Jerry
Springer writes:

Dan,

I can't think of anyone on this group that has less respect for Jaun than I
have. Even then, I am glad that Jaun has decided to get rid of that death

trap
without having flown it. It is the first smart thing I have seen him do.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Bob
Why would you wish it on someone else to fly that death trap that Juan
worked on? Seems only fair that the guy that finished it should be the
one to fly it. Now if some one bought it to make a wind direction
indicator out of it then I agree with you.

Jerry

I am really hoping that NOBODY will buy it and Jaun will be forced to use it as
a wind vane. It is the best use I have seen for it.