Old August 28th 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_12_]

Default Medical form worksheet

wrote in message
I'm looking for a paper FAA medical form worksheet I can print out, add
notes
to, and take with me to the medical for filling out the real form.

The real form is controlled and all the online things I've found, such as
the AOPA turbo medical, want you to do it online, which is NOT what I
want.

https://medxpress.faa.gov/

Go here to fill out the form, print it, and take it with you to the doctor.
This system retains some of your info for your next visit, but I have only
used it a few times not, and don't remember how much.

If you actually submit it on this site, all your doctor will need is the
confirmation number.