Old May 17th 05, 10:05 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Now's your chance to win a freebie...

This weekend is the Eastern Iowa Big Kids Toy Show here in Iowa City
(KIOW). On Saturday, for fly-in pilots ONLY, the organizers are giving
away two certificates good for a free night in any of our aviation
theme suites!

When you fly in, go to the FBO and drop your name in the box. The
drawings will be held the same day, and you may use them to stay at the
inn that night, if you wish (availability permitting).

It's looking like a pretty awesome show. I hope one of you folks wins!

--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA