Old February 14th 10, 02:46 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default They call it the impossible turn.

Dave Doe writes:

Well you'll be pleased to learn that I do considerable research on the
internet.

Good.

However I'm in no position to be able to research your
sources, as I do not know what sources you are using and my sucess rate
at mind-reading works out at a percentage equal to pure co-incidence.

One doesn't research _sources_, one researches _assertions_, looking for
independent corroboration among sources that one trusts. But you already know
that ... since you do considerable research on the Internet.