Old June 14th 18, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Deming Gray

Default LXNav Remote Stick Installation in a ASW 20B

Hello,

I wish to install an LXNav remote stick in my ASW 20B to work with my LXNav 8000 flight computer. I would like to know if anyone in this group has experience with a remote stick in an ASW 20 or any AS glider. I would like to ask about their impressions of the remote stick's use and installation. Specifically, on installation, my ASW20 has a trim trigger mounted on the stick and I want to know if this trim trigger will create a problem during installation. Also, are there any issues with routing the remote stick's wiring through the hollow joystick? If any of you have any insight or experience with remote stick installation and use I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Deming