Old June 16th 18, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default THE LONG AWAITED BREAK THROUGH IN BATTERY TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN FOUND

My opinion, FWIW.......the US seems to start with a blank sheet for every nuke site.
To me, what do I know, design maybe 3 power sites, then apply as needed. Do a small, medium and large.
Then you have a common approved design, within a decade or so, the design should be OK.
Why reinvent the wheel for every site?

Yes, there are issues of the waste, but the killer, in my mind for the US, is reinventing the wheel for every Frikkin site.....

Alternatives are there, but vary across the US unlike most other countries.