Old June 20th 18, 01:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Whelan[_3_]

Default New low budget two seater

On 6/19/2018 3:46 AM, Mike the Strike wrote:
On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 5:17:39 PM UTC+1, BobW wrote:

While we're waiting for a new low-budget two-seater, is there a 2-33 available
for rent at Bitterwasser? I'd *love* to see how far she could go, there!

I suspect Gollywompers are treated as in invasive species in most countries. I've never seen one outside of the USA or Canada!

Mike

Hey!!! Dragmaster="invasive species" + app: additional low budget two seater
problem solved?

Bob - no need to thank me! - W.

---
https://www.avg.com