Old April 15th 17, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Site Survey opportunity. First come, first served.

More invitations from Florida and Minnesota.

If I am in your region, I might conduct two Site Surveys in a weekend. Ask me for the "brochure" describing the one-day observation with a debriefing of your training and operations. It is friendly, confidential and free. Another service from your Soaring Safety Foundation, the training and safety arm of the Soaring Society of America.