Old January 7th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Aluckyguess

Default Moderating r.a.p and r.a.s. Was: Absolute lowest altitude you can fly (legally)

I think Mxmanic has a lot better posts than most of the other regulars on
here. The only people bothered by him have a corn cob up their butt.
My son bought me msfilght sim for Xmas and I will find more of his posts
interesting. You can actually generate a fight plan on that thing. The
garmin 530 is just like the one I use in the Barron.