Old March 27th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default One man rigging

If using a rigging dolly in wild, it's best to have a helper. The
helper should be at the dolly, NOT at the wingtip. I always keep the
leading edge down while maneuvering because this lowers the CG a bit,
lets me see where the wheels are and the wing won't shift in the
cradle like it can with it flat. The assistant's job is to hold the
trailing edge clamp hardware and push/pull to keep the rig from
tipping over.

I also follow JJ's process regarding pin alignment, doing all height
adjustments with the hydraulic fuselage jack.

-Tom