Old April 1st 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default PSRU plans

ADK wrote:
Anyone know of a site where belt drive PSRU plans or design criteris are
explained or offered, specifically for auto engine conversions. Any sources
of aluminum gear-cog pulleys, belts etc.

Planetary gear reduction drives are robust and fairly simple to lay out.

--
This is by far the hardest lesson about freedom. It goes against
instinct, and morality, to just sit back and watch people make