Old April 21st 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Crossfield's plane wreckage found

"Grumman-581" wrote in message
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...
Based on the almost straight flight path from takeoff to impact, and it's
reference to the weather line just to the left of the flight path, I'll
be
interested in seeing the results of the post mortem examination on his

body.

He died of cardiac arrest... One way or another...

I'm not a physician, but I believe it can be determined if death or any
incapacitation was pre impact. Either way, I'll be interested in seeing the
report.
Dudley Henriques