Old January 14th 05, 11:48 PM
CD

Congrats...

It feels pretty good getting that out of the way, doesn't it? I took mine
last month - but I was a wreck up until I took it. I was studying, working,
my flight instruction... it was too much. After I passed the written, I
felt like a had more time to focus on studying for the oral/practical.

The practical should be a piece of cake for you too... just keep telling
yourself that you know what you're doing and you'll do great.

Charlie
ASEL,IA

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
I Passed My Instrument Written Today.

I took a Practice test today befor the actual I scored mid 96's nerves
kicked in I guess! I got an 85 I can live with that.