Old February 19th 10, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dixie Sierra

Default Looking for some marketing feedback on a new pilot relief product

On Feb 18, 9:23*pm, Dallas wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:08:06 -0800 (PST), Ricky wrote:
I shoved it out the window and the turbulence caused an instant,
strong pee-pee shower all over me and the cabin.

I hope you didn't have asparagus the night before.
:- )

--
Dallas

Asparagus is not a good idea...

I fly gliders and having a way to take a leak is essential. It's not a
"good" day if the flight is less than 2 hours and 4+ hours is what I'm
really looking for (I am a neophyte). In the summer, I carry at least
100 ounces of drinking water... it's gotta come out!

Frankly, a typical Male External Catheter is simple, cheap, and get's
the job done. When I'm in the air I don't have to look at it, position
it, inflate it, or uninflate it. Every second I spend preparing to pee
and cleaning up afterwards is a second I don't spend looking for
traffic, looking for safe places to land, looking for lift, and
thinking about how to fly fast so that I end up back where I started
instead of on the ground.

Typical MEC's have drawbacks. But I can deal with all of those
drawbacks on the ground with my glider safely parked, and more likely
safely back in its trailer.

The product offered just gives me something else to do when I should
be flying. I don't need that. Eyes and attention inside the cokpit are
not safe.

just my 2 cents