Old May 11th 05, 08:24 PM
kontiki

S. wrote:

Newsreel footage of EVERYONE in D.C. scattering in all directions has just
been shown on Channel 4 news (U.K.) ; it looked like a badly made disaster
movie. A police officer shouted "GET OUT, NOW !" to the floor of the House.
Unseemly and totally lacking in composure or dignity.

If this is what an off-track Cessna can do the the worlds most
technologically powerful and sophisticated nation, I have to ask "Have the
terrorists already won ?".

Exactly! All that going on in Washington while our borders remain Wide-ass
open for millions of illegals to come streaming in every week. The activity in
Washington is tantamount to locking the barn after the horses have escaped.

What do you expect from a bunch of old farts more concerned with re-election
and "offending" illegal alien advocate groups than protecting the taxpaying
citizenry or upholding the United States Constitution.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.