Old April 23rd 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Pegasus 3000 Hour Life Limit AD

Can anybody tell me if there's a possibility this will ever get
resolved? I know the AD was issued more than a year ago, and that's
about the last I've heard. Are all the Pegasus owners in the US stuck
with a 3000 hour ship? At the time of the AD, there was some talk
that there would be a follow on AD that told how to extend the life,
but it seems this never actually happened. Is anybody still working
to get the extension figured out?

I see that BASA is trying to sell their Pegasus that is over the
limit. Seemly because it has been grounded since the AD with no sign
of resolution... that sucks!!! I feel for you guys...

Thanks,
Dan