Old June 11th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

Default Gliders in the Grand Canyon

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

The active posters here who matter also show at least a modicum of
respect,
since both civility and competence have a common root in intelligence.
The
others don't matter, and so their respect or lack thereof is unimportant.

Interesting statement for someone clearly shows not respect for those that
attempt to educate him.

Like most newsgroups, this newsgroup is afflicted by a gang of regulars
who
depend on each other for validation and bully anyone they don't like or
anyone
who threatens their security (which essentially means anyone who doesn't
submit to them, as they tend to be very insecure). These people are not
very
intelligent and whether they respect others or not makes not difference
(although it is interesting to note that such people rarely respect anyone
beyond themselves). They also are not very knowledgeable on the topics
under
discussion, and their strutting aggression in the newsgroup cannot hide
this.
Their posts consist mostly of highly predictable personal attacks, and are
easy to identify and ignore.

Your usual troll, meant only to irritate and inflame. You really do sound
like a broken record. I feel so sorry for the poor soul that desperately
seeks the truth in aviation.

I look past the standard noise for information that will be useful to me.
Some people occasionally provide it. The rest is removed by the noise
filters.

Your noise filter is your own insanity.

Not really. I post questions to which I'd like to have answers.
Sometimes
people give me useful answers; sometimes not. The static from the little
boys
may hide the useful information (if any) from the uninitiated but not from
USENET veterans.

You're a lying asswipe. You post here only to irritate pilots, and attempt
to degrade their forum. The only thing that keeps your worthless butt alive
is either the constant stream of the unsuspecting, or those with an
overwhelming urge to be helpful to most anyone.

You are simply a parasite of the sickest kind.