Old February 14th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Why airplanes fly

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

For the work I do on the sim program both for Microsoft and
developers I use strictly CH Products. I've found them to be quite
dependable and I recommend them highly.

I can second that recommendation.

In 18 months of daily use, our "Kiwi" (a full-sized flight simulator
that uses CH yoke and rudder pedals) has logged thousands of hours,
with people from every age group.

Given the abuse some of them have given the CH products, I'm frankly
surprised at how well they've held up. The plastic collar that
surrounds the metal shaft of the yoke broke after a woman exerted
incredible force trying to TWIST the yoke back to flare, rather than
simply pulling back -- but a simple application of J-B Weld (the
greatest stuff in the universe, BTW) to reinforce the area has
restored the yoke to full function.

Barf

Bertie