Old January 2nd 20, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Woodstock Glider

On Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 9:07:01 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Does anyone have available the drawings for the long wings. I bought an original set of drawings from
Jim in the mid '80,s (#58). The only thing I ever started on the project is the wing rib template , before I got side
tracked on a Wittman Tailwind (very fast) and a Buttercup . Since retiring and having sold both my interest is again
peaked in this glider, but if it makes a difference I'ld like a higher performance wing.

Tailwind888WT

Have you tried ESA?
http://esoaring.com/contact-us.shtml

or