Old October 20th 07, 11:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default What is the Average Age?

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Flutter writes:

As a new pilot, i got my license (not even a month ago) when i turned
15 i still dont know anyone who is anywhere near my age yet though

All the men who i met while learning where great people but where all
over 50 is there actually anyone out there who is under 20?

In the United States, the average private pilot is in his mid-40s. I
suspect this is so because it takes that long for the average aspiring
pilot to save up enough money to actually be able to fly around a bit.

Nope. Only you fjukkwit.

However, if you have a private pilot's license at 15, you're not in
the United States, and I'm not sure how the demographics look in other
countries.

My my, you don't read so good, do you?

I had a pilot's licence, in the US at 13 and anyone still could..

Fjukkwit.

Bertie