Old June 10th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
gen

Default OLC/SeeYou issues

No, you are not alone. I correct my flights on SeeYou before
submitting. Once corrected on SeeYou, OLC seems to take it correctly.

-Gen

On Jun 7, 11:03*pm, wrote:
On May 19, 11:23*pm, Ramy wrote:

I noticed that other than the occasional issue with google maps, the
scoring is often wrong on olc this year. I often notice flights which
scored from takeoff instead of release. This seems mostly common on
high tows followed by long glides. Not sure if the issue is with
SeeYou optimization or OLC. So even with all the igc validation and
security, pilots can get extra points for their tow distance. This can
easily be corrected by clicking on edit and adjusting the start time
to release time.

Ramy

Is it only me noticing issues with OLC and SeeYou? All flights
submitted via SeeYou ver 3.94 and perhaps previous version are scored
wrongly on OLC. Tow release is no longer recognized so all flights are
scored from takeoff. For example my 15 miles tow today got scored as
part of the flight. The solution is to edit the flight on OLC and
adjust the start time to release time.

Ramy