Old February 4th 04, 07:05 AM
Geoffrey Barnes

and for this chap.. do you honestly think that 2 or 3 degrees is going to
make a difference?? what ever happened to pilotage

.... sigh...

I'm a student pilot, for crying out loud! I have no idea if 2 or 3 degress
will make a difference. Over a long distance, I suppose it could, but I
really don't have enough experience to know. I'm just trying to learn
something here. That's why I asked the question.

Little did I suspect that I would get jumped on for doing so. Just how on
earth is anyone supposed to learn if they get told off and insulted just for
asking a question? Jeez! The strange thing is that I always have enjoyed
reading the replies you make to other people, and I've even learned a few
things from you in doing so. I really expected better from you, mate. You
disappoint me.

I'm guessing from your reply that it really wouldn't make that much of a
difference. Surely you could have told me that without throwing in a few
destructive comments on my lack of pilotage skills. For the record, my
pilotage skills probably suck. I'm working on them, just like I'm working
on crosswind landingings, steep turns, and everything else. But just like
all my other skills, they probably suck. I already knew that, but thanks
ever so much for confirming it.

:: wanders off, mumbling something about the dismal future of general
aviation, and the uselessness of usenet ::