Old July 15th 07, 01:42 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
Tankfixer

Default I ridicule morons

In article ,
mumbled
Tankfixer wrote:

In article om,
mumbled
Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the
more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used
it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

So why arn't you marching on Washington ???

Oh come on! He could never find the place on his very best day.
That's if they let him out of the home without an attendant.

That is true.
We would find him wandering around out here near Moses Lake and looking
for the Whitehouse.

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and