Old May 10th 05, 08:39 PM
KayInPA

bekah wrote:
I was in an airplane crash in February.
Not piloting. I am a student pilot and I'm trying to
get over what happened. Anything from people who
have been in my situation is greatly needed. I need
to know if what i'm going through right now is normal,
need some one to talk to who understands.

Jose's post seems very wise to me.

I will share with you that a dear friend of mine was a flight attendant
who survived an airline crash. I don't know what you're going through
because you've provided very little information, which as Jose
suggests, may be extremely appropriate. However, in my friend's case,
between the physical issues (severe burns) and the emotional issues
(primarily survivor guilt), there *is* a lot to get through.

She needed to understand a lot about flying after the accident and
completed ground school for both the private and instrument written
tests. She did very well on both. She took actual flight instruction,
up to but not including a solo. I'm very proud of her.

I echo the advice to seek good counseling in this, whatever your
situation.