Old May 11th 05, 12:20 AM
Montblack

("bekah" wrote)
I was in an airplane crash in February.
Not piloting.
I am a student pilot and I'm trying to get over what happened.

If you could give us the date, place, and/or the type of plane - then we'll
look up the information on the crash. If this is not a US crash, others will
know where to get the information.

I say, let's start with the accident, if you're sure you want to go public
with your thoughts and opinions.

I've been down on motorcycles, a few too many times, and been (physically)
close to others who went down and didn't get up. Also, I was driving a big
(fully loaded with 18,000 lbs of fertilizer) company truck that was totaled
in a multi-vehicle wreck. Luckily a flatbed semi was the thing that stopped
me, not a little Honda Civic. Don't recall what hit me from behind - pickup
truck I think? No deaths. I drove a different truck that afternoon, for a
farm fertilizer delivery - not a problem (1990).

However, I didn't drive a motorcycle, for the next 20 years, after I was
rear-ended while on my bike (1984). Lost interest in them :-(

Montblack
BTW - I'm starting to look at bikes again. Cheap used bikes, but still, the
call of the open road and all....beckoning again. It's time.