Old October 13th 05, 08:44 PM

I believe it is more reasonable not to allow somebody to fly it then
face all the possible tragic consequences of an accident. Therefore
saying "no" at the last moment was not a matter of trying to
humiliate Mr. Sharma by any means as he claims - but protecting both,
the person and the glider. It's also worth mentioning that our
decision was confirmed by the local gliding instructor who shared our
doubts. Mr Sharma said to me personally that he had only 200 hours and
no experience on racing class gliders.

We need some facts...

1) Was this decision based on Mr Sharma's previous flying experience or
on the results of his checkride ?
2) Is it true that by the time he landed the glider was already being
disassembled ?

Bartek