Old September 24th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Ron did it!!

Yea Ron! (and Margy for helping/waiting!)!

Jer/

In rec.aviation.student Margy Natalie wrote:
As of this morning Ron Natalie is an instrument rated pilot!! I guess
all those impromptu extra vacation days due to haze are over :-). This
is great!

Margy

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jeratfrii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/