Old December 19th 03, 08:42 PM
ET

unicate (Shirley) wrote in
:

Ross Richardson wrote:

Try this. I saw at an fly-in

http://www.eaa323.org/e060802/I58.jpg

Yes! That's what was described to me. Wonder if that was "homebuilt"
or purchased? do you know? I know some dogs would hate to wear it,
feel self-conscious and all that (!!), but mine is a real Attention
Brat, she loves wearing the latest thing! Seriously, she may tolerate
the noise fine, but I'd feel better if I at least made some attempt to
protect her ears.

Thanks for posting the pic.
--Shirley

Knee pads from walmart, back in the bicycle section $10. Some kind of
foam glued to them, probably with spray-on contact cement $8.

Having the stupidest looking dog at the fly-in... priceless..... :-)

Seriously though, I wounder how much that really helped...

--
ET

(future student pilot and future Sonex builder)

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams