Old March 14th 12, 05:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_2_]

Default Anyone heading west from the Seniors? TN to KS transport needed

On Mar 13, 12:54*pm, Tony wrote:
Our Rowing Club here in Wichita has purchased a single place rowing
shell in Murfreesboro, TN and are trying to figure out a way to get it
here. *Like Sailplanes, rowing shells are oddly shaped and a little
difficult to transport around the country. *A cartop rack is included
so if your vehicle has a roof rack it should be able to be attached
pretty easily. *The boat is probably about 21 feet long. *Oars are
included which are a bit over 9 feet long. I thought maybe someone
from Colorado or other places west had made the trip to the Seniors
and might be headed back home here in a week or so. *Or perhaps there
are others who are on the road and might be somewhere close to this
route.

Sorry, no help from me. But a glider in tow AND a rowing shell on the
rack - now that's my kind of load :-)

Tim EY (Also Head Coach, Cambridge Crew Dallas, TX)