Old November 6th 04, 10:12 AM
Cub Driver

On 5 Nov 2004 05:15:55 -0800, (SelwayKid) wrote:

Make sure you are either wearing on have on board, WARM clothes
in the event of an engine failure and you end up freezing to death
while waiting for help!

My instructor liked to say: "Remember, every time you go out for a
crosscountry flight, you are volunteering for an overnight camping
trip."

I have not yet switched over to winter flying clothes. Happily, in the
Cub, there is not much difference between what you wear as PIC and
what you'd want to wear in the woods.

I don't carry snowshoes, but I do carry a cell phone. That's to call
911 and tell them to send the local snowmobile club after me

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:
(put Cubdriver in subject line)

Warbird's Forum