Old November 22nd 04, 02:10 AM
Steve B

I have been enjoying the discussion about the dynamics of construction
in other countries such as Poland. I am curious about the "Man hours"
it takes to build a SZD glider. The history and details of the company
I find quite interesting and educational.

The negative and disrespectful comment posted earlier was the only
part of the discussion I could do without. But then again, I thought
reading the post was optional.

Hey Jansz did you find out the amount of time it takes to build one?

Steve

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:52:06 -0700, "Michael McNulty"
wrote:

"Libelle lover" wrote in message
. com...
"Janusz Kesik" wrote in message

snip

I think most people are already tired of your idiotic monologues
Mr.Kesik, give it a break.

Speak for yourself, and please keep your rude insults off this group. Mr.
Kesik is a regular contributor to this newsgroup and I, at least for one,
find his contributions interesting and useful. If you don't like them, put
him on your blocked senders list and give the rest of us a break.