Old November 4th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kingfish

Default $100 hamburger radius

Peter Duniho wrote:
Now that's downright creepy... POST THIEF!!! : )

But not here. After all, your reference to "haute cuisine" was in terms of
"why bother flying, since it's not that" while mine was "it doesn't need to
be that for flying to that to be fun". Of course, we were talking about
different kinds of restaurants, and so IMHO both statements were on the
mark. But I hope I'm not causing a degree of "creep factor" here.

Not at all Pete, I'm just being goofy (hence the smiley)