Old September 23rd 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default Cover thoughts

On Sep 21, 9:09 am, B A R R Y wrote:
My current cover (Bruce's Custom) on the Sundowner is wearing out.

I currently have the extended version that reaches all the way down to
the wing root, but am considering the standard version. The standard
version extends only about 1/2 way down the door. The shorter, standard
version seems easier to install and remove than my current model, but
_may_ allow a bit of leakage at the bottom of the door.

Recommendations? Comments on your current cover?

Thanks!

How old is it? Mine was showing a lot of wear after 5 years. I called
Bruce's and they replaced it for free. Bruce's is a great company and
I will use them everytime.

-Robert