Old April 27th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.soaring
Vaughn Simon

Default Feds Want to Equipe Gliders With Transponders and Radios

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:55:53 GMT, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote in
:

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
. ..
1) Provides a framework of preplanned manuvers for aircraft to use to avoid
each other (but only if they both see each other, know the regulations, and
are
inclined to follow them).

Actually, that is true if only one pilot makes visual contact too.

Not so.

So if you see a glider in you path while piloting a powered aircraft,
but its pilot doesn't see you, you don't give it the right of way?

I said no such thing. Kindly go back and read what I wrote.

Sorry, but I think you and I are done with this conversation.

Vaughn