Old March 27th 18, 09:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Tow hook for 182

On Thursday, 19 October 2017 18:25:26 UTC+13, Ramy wrote:
Our club is looking for a tow hook for 182, in particular Schweizer (partnumber 0500228-2) which is the STC'd approved hook for the Cessna 182. Any pointers are welcome.

Thanks

Ramy

Can anybody tell me if the EASA/Canada Bilateral treats a "Serial" STC differently from a (non-serialised) STC. We recently spent a tidy sum having an additional serial number added to a SSTC (all aircraft involved being on the Canadian register). Further question, can a Canadian SSTC be amended to add aircraft not currently on the Canadian Register. Arcane questions I'm sure, but may assist our ability to support Ramy's enquiry.

David