Old November 20th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel L. Lieberman

Default Manual for Schweitzer 2-32

Pete,

Thanks for the manual, The only thing it lacks is an empty weight.( Or I
missed it. ) I think there will not be any problem with me weighing 230.

Once again, thanks.

Daniel
"Pete Brown" wrote in message
We have electronic copies of the following manuals on our Alaska Mountain
Soaring group in our files section:

SGS 1-34, 2-32, 2-33, ASK-21, L-13, L-23, and Pilatus B-4.

Anyone can sign up and download the manuals. No spamming or mail if you
follow the Yahoo directions carefully on joining the group. We have
electronic copies of both the SGS 2-33 and 2-32 manuals.

Pete Brown
Alaska Mountain Soaring Assn.

Daniel L. Lieberman wrote:
I will be learning to fly a Schweitzer 2-32 after Thanksgiving.

Does anyone know where I can get a POH that will list generic payload and
Vspeeds etc.

TIA.

Daniel L. Lieberman

--