Old August 13th 03, 02:37 AM
Thomas Schoene

Default World Air Power Journal

Probably slightly against the rules, but I hope people will bear with me.

I found a stack of the first 20 World Air Power Journals at a used bookstore
last weekend. That means I'm now missing only a few issues, but I also have
some duplicates.

I need #21, #22, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28, and #34.

I have spares of #13 (Viggen), #15 (Su-27), and #16 (A-10), all in very good
condition.

Anyone interested in a trade? Contact me via e-mail.

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)