Old December 24th 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T8

Default contrails

On Dec 24, 6:08*pm, Tom Gardner wrote:

Are you going to answer my other question? (repeated below for
ease of reference)

* Is there *any* evidence/argument that would convince you
* that climate change is an *imminent* problem? I emphasis
* *imminent* to avoid the possibility that you'll only be convinced
* after it is too late to mitigate the effects.

* *If* there is no such evidence/argument, then there is no point
* in having a discussion with someone with a closed mind.

To clarify my earlier response, "yes".

What, in your opinion, is the very best evidence that this is an
imminent problem?